We upload videos on web or we make videos with our video camera. Many times we need to take a picture from that video. Some time it is little difficult task to take picture from video.
You can use Print screen button on your keyboard to take picture of your desktop or current window but it is not a good way to capture image of video it also shows all desktop area not just image we need. You can take good screenshot of vides with VLC media player.
VLC media player comes with inbuilt feature to take video snapshot. To capture screenshot you must have VLC player or you can download it from here.
Capturing Screenshot of Video
1. Open your video on VLC media player.
2. Pause your video to the point for which you need to capture image.
3. On Video menu click Snapshot (Menu bar –> Video –> Snapshot)
4. Your image is saved
5. You can access your image from default store location.
6. To change default storage location go to Menu –> Tools –> Preference
7. Under Preference –> Video –> Video Snapshot section. Change your location.
It is one of the easiest ways to capture Video snapshot. If you know more ways of capturing video image then please share your expertise.