If you’ve been doing web design for any time at all, you’re probably tired of trying to find design kits that will give you exactly what you need. You may have been spending a lot of time either creating your own buttons and icons, or paying a lot of money to have someone else does them.
After a lot of waiting, we finally have a decent solution for people who want a UI kit that works well for them. It’s called PixelKit. It’s a fundamental library full of high-quality UI kits and other resources for web designers.
What do you get?
The 3 lucky winners will get a whole year membership account from PixelKit. You’re probably really curious about the benefits that are included there, but let me just list a couple of them:
• New graphics are added each month.
• There are thousands of graphics. Each kit is extensive, with many different icons and elements in it. This overcomes the problems of other such packs available, since they contain only a few elements, making them worthless for real-life projects.
• All of the included graphics are fully scalable – think “vectors”.
• The graphics library is mobile-compatible. That means a lot in today’s market.
• The elements are compatible with 960 grids, which mean you can use them easily in most HTML.
PixelKit allows you to finish your projects much faster, more cleanly and with a more consistent look. It also allows you to get to work without ever having to worry about hunting around on the Internet for a good UI kit.
Enter to Win:
• First, let us know where you would use the PixelKit premium graphics by commenting on this post.
• Second, share the news with your followers on Twitter by retweeting this message: Win a free @PixelKitcom membership account from @[your Twitter] (RT to Enter).
• Lastly, sign into your Facebook account and press the “Like” button on the PixelKit Facebook page.
You don’t have to take my word for this. Take a look around the product and see what you think of it. I’m also interested in knowing how you normally go about getting your UI kit put together for a website. Is this something for which you contract a professional designer? Do you use kits that you get off the web? Leave a comment in the comment section and let me know.
Last date for entering in the contest is 30th November 2013. Winners will be announced on on 2nd December 2013.
Here are some of the UI Kits and icon sets that you can get:
Arctic Sunset – Clean UI KIt
A light and clean UI kit best used for a corporate website. The easiest way to present your website in a professional manner that will make clients call again and again.
5 O’clock Shades – App Icons
This icon set is a combination of the modern flat style with a more detailed approach, giving the icons a cool and modern vibe.
Vanilla Cream – Light UI Kit
An easy on the eyes light UI kit best used for a coffee shop, bistro or pastry website.
File Manager – Mobile App UI Kit
An iPhone UI kit ready to be implemented that has a flat, minimalist look and feel to it.
City Break – Hotel UI Kit
A hotel UI kit that will help you create cool designs and web layouts aimed at hotels, B&B’s, vacation websites and other similar ventures. The modern look and the wide variety of elements specifically designed for this hotel niche will get you everything you need at the length of a simple click.
Sweet Candy – Colorful UI Kit
A colorful UI kit ready to use for a more laid back website or blog. A child parenting blog or kindergarden website comes to mind when taking a close look at this amazing kit.