Website building can be done on any word editor like Notepad but HTML editor or Web authoring software can do this job very easily.
With HTML editor software you can easily create websites without writing any HTML code. HTML editors give you the option of WYSIWYG which helps you create site without any HTML knowledge. Some HTML editors software provide support of CSS and other programing language which will help you lot in programming.
Microsoft’s Front Page and Adobe Dreamweaver are most popular web authoring software but both are paid software. If you are looking for some free HTML editor software then here are 5 free HTML editor.
5 Free HTML Editors
1. CoffeeCup Free HTML Editor – CoffeeCup is one of the most popular free HTML editor software. CoffeeCup HTML Editor is a full-featured Web design system. With built-in FTP uploading, wizards for tables, frames, fonts, and more.
2. Nvu Web Authoring Software – Nvu makes creating web pages as easy as using a word processor and rivals such programs as Adobe’s Dreamweaver and Microsoft’s Expression Web, only for free! With Nvu’s built-in site manager, connecting to your website and making changes is a snap.
3. AceHTML, a Free HTML Editor – A powerful, free HTML editor, AceHTML comes packed with outstanding features. Although this Web page software is completely free, it offers a solid collection of tools to help novices and professional webmasters build Web sites with speed, ease, and convenience.
4. PageBreeze Free HTML Editor – PageBreeze Free HTML Editor is an award-winning HTML Editor which has both visual (WYSIWYG) and HTML tag/source modes.
5. Notepad++ – Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement. Notepad++ is not like other HTML editor with WYSIWYG. It can be used best alternative to your Notepad software.