LinkedIn is a popular social networking site for businesses, and professionals, which certainly means it has a unique and focused user base. Just like any other popular social network, LinkedIn also offers its social plugins to help WordPress website owners to capture the attention of its target audience and attract new customers.
WordPress offers more than 437 plugins to allow you to add LinkedIn functionality to your website without using a third-party plugin. However, having a range of plugins to choose from, it becomes difficult to decide which ones to choose and which ones to abandon. Therefore, today in this post, we have pulled together some of the best LinkedIn WordPress plugins to allow you to share your content with your LinkedIn community.
7 Best LinkedIn WordPress Plugins
WordPress Social Sharing Optimization is one of the most popular and downloaded LinkedIn WordPress plugins that has managed to receive 4.5 rating out of 5-star rating. The plugin has been developed to improve editing, publishing, and shared content. The plugin covers all the bases from private messages to URLs pasted directly on timelines to browser add-ons/extensions, browser to sharing buttons on the web page.
Additional features of WordPress Social Sharing Optimization:
• Automatically fetches and uses data from an array of resources including Yoast SEO, Gravatar, BuddyPress, bbPress, and so much more
• Gives you control over all the information social website crawlers require
• Adds rich pin meta tags / open graph
• Offers support for Automattic’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) plugin
• Comes with WordPress tags as hashtags
2. WP LinkedIn
WP LinkedIn is yet another popular WordPress plugin used to display your LinkedIn profile on your website. The plugin is also compatible with multi-user WordPress website and offers a user-friendly interface to streamline the process of adding the account to your site.
Additional features of WP LinkedIn:
• Offers a wide collection of shortcodes to allow you to insert your LinkedIn profile
• Also comes with many widgets
• Also has an extension WP LinkedIn Advanced Templates
• Easy to use and understand
LinkedIn Auto Publish, as the name suggests, allows you to publish an article automatically to your LinkedIn account from your WordPress website. The plugin gives you secret keys and LinkedIn App account (which needs to be created by the user). You will be required to add these secret keys to the settings of LinkedIn Auto Publish. The plugin uses your featured image, excerpt, and post title in the status update.
Additional features of LinkedIn Auto Publish:
• Allows you to publish simple text message to your LinkedIn account
• Comes with customizable message formats for your LinkedIn account
• Supports various mechanisms of posting to the social media network
• Has multiple filter options to choose from
• Allows 6 message format settings including user nickname, blog title, permalink, post excerpt, post description, and post title
• Also enables/disables WordPress page publishing
Developed by Peadig Co-founder Alex Moss, LinkedIn Profile Badge is a free WordPress LinkedIn plugin that displays the LinkedIn badge on your WordPress powered website. The LinkedIn profile badge is a small icon that is displayed with your display picture abreast with your company, title, and name. The profile badge can be integrated into any template, page, or post.
Additional features of LinkedIn Profile Badge:
• Comes with a shortcode to allow you to add LinkedIn profile badge to your site
• Has a user-friendly and interactive settings page
• Easy to use and understand
• Allows you to add the badge to any post, page or template.
Drive constant traffic from your LinkedIn account to your website with Shareaholic WordPress plugin. Shareaholic is basically a WordPress widget that acts as a platform for amplification and monetization of content. It is actually one of the most effective and useful approaches to improve traffic, communicate successfully with the audiences, collection of information and monetize.
Additional Features of Shareaholic:
• Comes with sharing buttons for images
• Equipped with floating share buttons to offer convenience
• Have many themes to choose from
• Automatically uses post keywords utilized in All in One SEO Pack
• Comes integrated with Google Analytics to help you monitor the results
• Has affiliate links to convert your site into rewards
• Highly customizable and optimized for speed
• Developed for scale and to generate revenue
Share Buttons allows web users to share, bookmark and email your site posts and pages hassle-free using best social media sites such as LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. The plugin supports more than 100 social media sites and applications. AddToAny is a universal sharing platform that enables website owners to make their website and content shareable.
Additional features of Share Buttons:
• Comes with vector share and follow buttons
• Has universal share button and smart menu
• Lets you choose from 100 different services
• Offers custom share icons and share individual links
• Comes integrated with floating share buttons – horizontal, vertical, customizable and responsive
• Equipped with Google Analytics tool for sharing analytics
• Optimized for search engines and mobile devices
Since social media sites are gaining a huge popularity with every day, websites have started integrating social media logins into their websites to simplify and streamline the registration process. LinkedIn Login is one of the best plugins to add a login with a LinkedIn feature to your website. The plugin enables your visitors to register quickly with your website simply by logging in with the LinkedIn profile.
Additional Features of LinkedIn Login:
• Lets you add sign in button anywhere on your website with a shortcode “[wpli_login_link]”
• Optimized for mobile devices and search engines
• Extremely easy to use and understand
• Automatically logs users in who are already registered with LinkedIn
• Lets you add the corresponding CSS class using a simple shortcode
Author Bio: Mary Scott is a WordPress Developer by profession and writer by hobby. She works for Stellen Infotech, an expert in providing all solutions related to Custom WordPress Plugin Development to global clients. Currently, She has an impressive count of WordPress related articles under her name.