Is your business in need of a mobile-friendly professional-looking WordPress website? Look no further, CyberChimps’ Responsive II (code named – Responsive Mobile) – a free responsive WordPress theme is all you need. Yes, a free theme loaded with premium features. Exclusive and dedicated sections to showcase your business services, client testimonials, and team members.
Responsive II – A Free Responsive WordPress Theme Loaded With Premium Features
Dedicated and Customizable Sections for Services, Testimonials, and Team
Impress your current and future customers by showcasing your services, and client testimonials. Flaunt your hardworking team members within a customizable Team section with a short description, designation, and their social media links.
Live Preview in WordPress Customizer
Set up your website in minutes using the default WordPress Customizer. Make changes and see what works best with a live preview of the Responsive II theme.
Various Widgets To Choose From
Take advantage of various widgets and highlight your best content/services/products within the Main Sidebar, Colophon Widget, Top Widget, and Footer Widget.
Multiple Options For Page Templates
Responsive II theme offers 5+ page templates for your website. Take your pick for landing pages, blog and About pages, and Contact page. Your site will look professional without you having to hire a professional for it!
Free Support Forum
Need help with theme setup or have a query about a certain feature of the theme? A dedicated and free Support Forum is available to rescue you!
Based on mobile-first principles, the theme is designed with a lightweight framework. No more slow-loading website!
4 Menu Location Options
Need navigation options on multiple locations? The theme enables you to show a menu at 4 different locations – Top Menu, Header Menu, Sub-header Menu, and Footer Menu. Create different menus as per your requirements for multiple locations.
SEO-Friendly And Secure
The CyberChimp’s team are known to create products that are secure for your business needs, and Responsive II is no different. It is secure for sites built for businesses of any niche.
3-Column Grid Layout For Blog Posts
Present your blog posts in a 3-column grid layout on the blog page. Just navigate to Theme Options -> Default Layouts -> Default Blog Posts Index Layout and you are good to go.
Customizable Homepage With Call-To-Action and Featured Content Section
Showcase your best product/service within the Featured Content Section or use the Call-To-Action section to redirect your visitors to some unique landing pages.
Responsive II Theme Setup & Configuration
The theme uses the default WordPress Customizer for theme setup and customization. See a live preview of the customizations as you make them. Make the changes as per your desire and once you are happy with the changes, click the Save and Publish button. Viola, you have successfully set up your business site!
Understanding each theme option isn’t rocket science since, all you need to do is use some drop-downs, click and chose, and it’s all done in minutes!
Here’s how a full-fledged site using Responsive II would look like
The home page of Responsive II contains 3 customizable sections – Services, Testimonials, and Team. But first, head over to Theme Options -> Home Page -> Enable Custom Front Page and check the Overrides the WordPress front page option checkbox. Now you are ready to set up the theme for your business website. Similarly, create a blog page (optional) for showing a 3-column grid layout of your blog posts. Navigate to Theme Options -> Default Layouts -> Default Blog Posts Index Layout and choose the Three Column Posts option.
To enable and customize the various sections, navigate to WordPress Customizer -> Home Page settings. Enable each section to display on the home page by using the checkbox. Let’s take a quick look at the Theme Options:
• Theme Elements: Enable/disable the breadcrumb list on pages, the use of minified CSS, the call-to-action button, and the sticky header on your site.
• Logo Upload: Add a custom header/logo for your business website. Recommended width 780px and height 200px. You can even add an optional header text with a custom text color.
• Home Page: Configure the different sections on the home page by enabling them. Each section (Services, Testimonials, and Team) use particular post categories for content. Configure the Content Area, Featured Content, and CallOut Element sections by adding images and content directly in the Theme Options.
• Default Layouts: Choose the default layouts for Single Page, Single Blog Post, and Blog Post Index.
• Social Icons: Enter full URLs to your social media profiles. If you leave it blank, the social media icon will not be displayed on your site.
• CSS Styles: Add custom CSS styles (optional) to the theme by adding the CSS codes directly in the text area provided.
• Scripts: Add custom scripts for header and footer regions.
• Recommended and Bundled Plugins: Responsive II recommends WP Product Review and the Tweet Old Post plugins. The theme offers SlideDeck Lite, WPForms Lite and WP Legal Pages for your business website, which can be installed with a click of a button.
Responsive II theme is free. It will not cost you anything at all. Though it is a free theme, the CyberChimps’ team runs a free support forum for the theme.
If you get stuck somewhere, the team will be happy to solve your queries. To add more flexibility to your Responsive II theme, you can opt for Pro Features Plugin. Pro Features Plugin is a part of the CyberChimps Club (a bundle of 57 themes & plugins). For 1-year access to all existing and future releases of the themes and plugins and extra goodies, you can buy a subscription for $9.00 / month) or $67/year (for the first year and then $33/year).
A free responsive WordPress theme which not only looks professional but includes premium features. What more could you ask for? Every business needs to shout out about their services and extraordinary team at work, and Responsive II enables you to highlight those crucial aspects within dedicated sections. Why not get a business website set up soon?
Yes, let’s do it!! Get Responsive II today!