Since the time it was released in 2003, WordPress has been the top choice for bloggers from different countries and continents. Many of us know about it, but wouldn’t it be nice to take a WordPress websites tour? If you like the idea, we invite you to scroll down and see WordPress sites from all over the world. This way you will not only understand how famous WordPress is, but will feel the spirit of WP sites built in Japan and US, France and Argentina, South Korea and Africa. We hope it’ll be an exciting trip even if you won’t have to get up from your seat.
We have compiled a list of 50 WordPress sites and hope this will provide inspiration for those just thinking about launching a WordPress site as well as those who already have one, but want to improve it. Each site will take you to a different country, but you’ll be surprised that the following WP sites have a lot in common even though they “live” on different continents. Some of the features that are common to many websites are:
- Responsive Layouts: wootten.com.au (Australia), ondafederal.com (Brazil)
- Metro Style Designs: oldarobot.co.uk (UK), sointeractive.co.za/blog (Souh Africa)
- Big Background Images: kandkneckwear.com (US), ondafederal.com (Brazil)
- Pinterest Style Layouts: talkability.com.br (Brazil), cdips.co.kr(South Korea)
- Illustrations: captaincreative.com.au (Australia), pixelsetaromates.com (France)
- Big Typography: sysdeco.com.ec (Ecuador), grainandmortar.com (US)
- Minimalism: nordicaphotography.com (Canada), p-e-r.com (Denmark)
- Flat Design: colombia.co (Colomcia), gooqx.com (Germany)
- Grid-based Imagery: michaelheinsen.de (Germany), armadacreative.ru (Russia)
- Geometric Shapes: malet.co (Spain), neolab.no (Norway)
As you can see, websites from different places share the same features. But at the same time many features are unique for each site. By the way, a homepage is not always the most interesting part and you can only see the true beauty of the site when you get deeper into it. This is especially true for such sites as posicionamientowebenbuscadores.com, galehotel.com and saocucar.com.br. So we suggest that you check the following WordPress sites one by one. We bet you will be impressed by what can be done with WordPress.
http://cdips.co.kr/ South Korea
http://www.dnabox.com/ South Korea
http://www.sointeractive.co.za/blog South Africa
http://www.theforge.co.za/ South Africa
Whether you want to build a personal blog or a corporate site, a portfolio site or a news portal, WordPress can help you a lot. So it should come as no surprise that it is a platform of choice for bloggers, designers, photographers and other creative personalities from every corner of the world. And we hope that today’s article was a nice opportunity to explore the beauty WordPress has to offer.
Author: Helen Bailey is a Marketing Assistant working at TemplateMonster. The company is offering a massive collection of WordPress themes, including Responsive WP themes.